2023 THIS APPLICATION FOR VENDOR SPACE IS NOT A CONTRACT NOR A GUARANTEE FOR SPACE
Dates of Fair: June 3 - 11, 2023
Location: San Mateo County Event Center, San Mateo, CA.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING APPLICATION
- Please fill out application completely. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Please take time to review our Commercial Vendor Information.
- *Photos of booth set-up and detailed list of items being sold is required. • A copy of your sellers permit is required to be turned in with this application.
- You will be notified if your application is accepted or denied • Do NOT send payment with your application. This application does not guarantee acceptance.
PROPOSED PRODUCTS & PRICES
- List ALL items that you would like to SELL, EXHIBIT or PROMOTE – with prices and percentage of booth each item will be occupying.
- Item lists must be SPECIFIC, no general categories will be accepted (see example below).
- Items must be listed or they will not be considered. Attach additional pages as necessary.
- Products allowed, including the number of booths selling specific items will be at the discretion of Fair Management.
- No Products can be added or removed from your contracted list without approval from Fair Management.
- PHOTOS MUST BE INCLUDED.
- Fair management has the right to select
Example: Women’s Blouses- Tank Tops and T-Shirts $25-50 (50%), Women’s Shoes- Sandals, Slippers, Loafers & Clogs $60-90 (25%), and Sterling Silver Jewelry- Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings and Sets $20- 300 (25%).
Simply stating “Women’s Clothing 30%” is not acceptable & will be considered as INCOMPLETE.
OPERATING DAYS: Seven (7) Days, June 3-4, 7-11
Two dates of operation are TO BE DETERMINED – Monday June 5 & Tuesday June 6
SPACE FEE / REQUIREMENTS:
$1500.00 per 10x10
Sat June 3 & Sun June 4 $500.00 per 10x10
Sat June 10 & Sun June 11 $500.00 per 10x10
- Outdoor vendors are required to have tents. Tents will be provided by the Fair at no additional cost due to the possibility of high wind conditions. Tent size is 10’ by 10’. Note: Vendors are never allowed to use their own tents
- Tents: 2 half side walls and 1 full back wall. Please consider bringing your own tent cover-ups for closing the booth each evening. Contents are to remain inside the tent.
- We do not provide any other booth equipment, tables, chairs, or decorations.
Each booth will receive one 110 volt / 500 watt outlet at no cost to the exhibitor. Additional electrical needs will be subject to fees.
This is not a contract, nor a guarantee for space. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Completed Application form MUST be accompanied by:
Copy of your California Seller’s Permit is required with your application.
Proof of general and product liability of insurance of $1,000,000.00.
BEFORE your policy is sent over please have your carrier add the following language to your certificate:
"The State of California; The San Mateo County Exposition and Fair Association; California Fair Services Authority, San Mateo County; entities (public or non-profit) operating as California designated agricultural fairs; their agents, directors, officers, servants, and employees are made additional insured, but only insofar as the operations under this contract are concerned."
If you are on the CFSA Master List, please provide the following:
Completed Temporary Health Permit Application (if applicable).
This application does not guarantee a spot in our fair. You will be contacted upon approval or denial of your application.
If you are selected to participate you will be issued a contract. Space is offered based on product of service, display, and needs of the Fair.
Vendors are fully responsible for their set up/installation, maintenance and disassembly of their booths. Vendors must be self-sufficient. Come prepared with your own handcarts, tools, equipment, fixtures (including tables and chairs), etc.
Wi-Fi is available for purchase.
Someone must be manning the booth at all times. Vendors are required to be in operation from open to close. Before applying, please review our Vendor Handbook- www.sanmateocountyfair.com
- All admission and parking passes to vendors will be sent digitally.
- Vendors will sign up for appointments for check-in and setup.
- Encourage cashless transactions between vendors and public.
- Encourage commercial exhibitors to wear gloves when in close contact with customers.
- Encourage vendors to ship merchandise to their customer’s homes when possible to avoid handling items hand to hand between customers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST in being a Commercial Vendor at the 2023 San Mateo County Fair.