Welcome to the San Mateo County Fair! Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone!
We strictly enforce the following Rules of Conduct.
Rules of Conduct
- Shoes and shirt are required at all times on Fairground property.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the Fairgrounds except for designated smoking tents. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Marijuana products in any form are strictly prohibited on Fairgrounds property.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon is strictly prohibited. Security screenings are conducted at the entrance gates.
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics or illegal substances of any kind are prohibited, as is behavior indicative of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Any act defined by federal, state, or local statute or ordinances as constituting a crime including damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property is prohibited and may be prosecuted.
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct or any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property will not be tolerated.
- No bicycles, skateboards, Segways, Mopeds, skates/rollerblades are allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- Only service animals are permitted on the Fairgrounds and must be under control at all times.
- The blocking or obstruction of any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, fire exit, stairway or walkway is prohibited.
- Solicitation including the selling and/or distribution of materials of any kind is prohibited. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space. Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from the Fair Events Department.)
- Respectful behavior is expected from all attendees
Violation of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the Fair property.