The San Mateo County Fair is one of the peninsula’s largest community event. Each year, more than 120,000 attendees come to the San Mateo County Fair that is held at the San Mateo County Event Center. The Event Center is the Bay Area's top destination for special events, meetings, conventions, shows, and promotions.
With expansive space, lush landscaping, and modern amenities, the Event Center is a perfect host for this one-of-a-kind Fair, which showcases the best from our community. Having a presence at the San Mateo County Fair provides a platform for businesses, local organizations, and communities to have an in-person interaction with immediate feedback from audiences of all types.
Participate in the Fair as a...
Senior Day Exhibitor
E-mail the Fair Department
or Call us at 650-574-3247 x304
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PARTICIPATING IN THE FAIR
- We have space indoor and outdoor; totaling over 200 spaces.
- The San Mateo County Fair runs for 9 days!
- We provide pipe and drapes for indoor vendors; tents for outdoor vendors.
Since 1934, the Fair has been the place where communities have come together for entertainment, education, business, and social opportunities.
- The Fair is highly regarded as an ideal consumer sales location with the opportunity for direct sales and immediate feedback from customers.
- We have award- winning customer service, consistently high guest satisfaction, and a great a great reputation in the community and in the Bay Area.
- We are centrally located between the major cities of San Francisco and San Jose.