For the 2018 San Mateo County Fair we're giving you a chance to win a very exclusive prize package experience leading up to Fair time!
CONTEST #1: SPECIAL GUESTS OF THE CEO WITH CELEBRITY MEET & GREETS
Pull right up and be our guest, as the Fair CEO is moving her car just for you! On your fair date* of choice, you will enjoy prime parking for one vehicle in the Fair CEO’s parking space. She’s also setting aside two (2) very important Gold Circle admission tickets for you and your guest. Gold Circle admissions cover your admission to the fair, plus reserved show seating in the front row in Fiesta Hall on the show night of your choice (*June 9, June 11 - 16.) But wait, there’s more! As the guest of the CEO, you two will also be treated to a backstage meet-and-greet with the night’s celebrity act.
Note: Fair date/concert must be selected and scheduled by no later than June 1, 2018. *June 10 and June 17 are blackout dates and not eligible for this contest.
CONTEST #2: ABRACADABRA, THE FAIR IS FREE!
Just like magic, the winner of this prize package will receive a free night at the fair with front row seats to the Gossamer Magic Show! If your name is pulled out of the hat like a rabbit, you will receive four (4) Gold Circle admissions passes ($160 value). You will also receive reserved seating in Fiesta Hall on the magic show night of choice—Monday, June 11 or Tuesday, June 12, 2018. Show time is at 7:30. This priceless package also includes a backstage meet-and-greet for the four of you with world famous Peter Gossamer, a master in the art of illusion.
1: ONLINE: eTicket buyers who purchase discount admission, discount carnival, and/or discount Gold Circle admission tickets during this contest period are automatically entered in the contest if entering the promo code CONTEST when checking out. Buy your fair tickets now to enter to win!
Remember, enter the promo code CONTEST at checkout.2: U.S. MAIL:
Print or handwrite a document specifying:
- Your name.
- Your email address (if available).
- Your daytime telephone number.
Mail your document in a sealed in an envelope, with postage affixed, to:
San Mateo County Fair
2495 S. Delaware
San Mateo CA 94403
No purchase necessary.
- Timing: The promotion period begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Time on contest start date and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on contest end date. San Mateo County Fair’s clock is the official time keeping device of the promotion.
- Online and email entries must be received before midnight on the closing date of the contest.
- In person entries must be received by the fair office before the office’s closing time. Fair office hours are weekdays, from 8am to 5pm (closed weekends and holidays). Office hours subject to change without notice.
- U.S. Mail entries must be postmarked the date prior to the closing date of the fair contest period in ordered to be delivered on time for the random drawing.
- Selection of Winner: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all contest entries and announced within four business days following the closing date of the contest.
- Notification of Winner: Winner to be notified via email and/or phone.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to use of winner's name, social media identity, likeness, photograph and/or video, voice, opinions, hometown for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Winner will be asked to take a selfie (digital photo) and email to a designated fair official for use on the fair’s Facebook page and its other social media sites, at minimum.
- Winner’s name will be announced on Facebook, with or without selfie.